- Namu was listed among Zagat's 2011 Best San Francisco Bay Area Asian/Asian Fusion Restaurants and their Korean Taco made 7x7's List of 100 Things to Try Before You Die.
- Skirt steak....mmmm!
- burger with kimchee and okonomiyaki. do it.
- If you get the burger, be sure to add the kim chee relish. Awesome!
- Order some sake, wine, or beer from 9:30pm-10:30pm on Mondays and treat yourself to some free Pan-Asian appetizers like tomato, white bean & chicken spreads, or chicken skin and giblet skewers.
- Try the Burger
- Monday night free food 930 thru 1030, woo hoo!
- get the Starbelly hot dogs during happy hour
- Last day 12/24/11
- Omfg the flash fried brussels sprouts will make you want to become a better person. So amazingly good
- Skirt steak
- Namu's ramen is impressive - the hand-made noodles have a great texture and flavor. The panko-crusted fried egg makes the dish.
- The food is good but alchohol is waayy overpriced.
- Two tips, first their burger medium rare with kimchi relish is the only way to go, and their ramen is worth the hype, best ramen noodles ever!!!
- Namu is a family affair and it feels like it. Ingredients are top notch, and it's quickly become one of the best modern Asian places around. And the Korean tacos are on the menu now. [Eater 38 Member]
- The scallops are huge