Nalu Surf Bar
Restaurant, Music Venue, Food
- Loco Moko was fantastic! Ono Burger and Spam BLT looked unreal. Service was the best I've had at the beach.
- It sounds weird but the Bacon Wrapped Pineapple with Salted Caramel Sauce is amazing!! Try it!! And all their food was good with generous portions!! Will go back in the future.
- Buckets of fun.
- Lets go O's!!!
- Jimmy (sometimes Bradley lol) is a great bartender! Tell him Cali sent ya!
- Excellent service, amazing food, super tasty drinks and you don't go broke..... what more could you want?! Highly recommend the bacon wrapped pineapple and lobster bisque
- Lobster bisque is a MUST have! It has big pieces of real lobster.
- Fun time all around! Service was a little slow but they could have been short-staffed because of the dreary weather. Wipeout was tasty! Wings good! Teriyaki chicken tangy! Mac n' cheese... Gooooood!
- The ahi tuna poke appetizer and lobster bisque soup were FANTASTIC!!!
- Stick to drinks, better food elsewhere
- Happy hour everyday 3-7p!! Plus live music Friday and Saturday nights! Come get lei'd
- get 1/2 price tacos on mondays
- Happy Hour everyday 11:30am to 7:00pm. Bands 5 nights a week with no cover.
- Ono burger ok; poke was fresh but bland. Needed sauce.
- Landshark 16 oz $3
- Nalu is great, but don't get a bucket unless you want to feel like crap the next day.
- The Ahi Tuna was delicious! The serving was a decent size which is always a plus.
- Great for a girls night
- Drinks: Kona Fire Rock Pale Ale, Liquid Thunder (Iced), Lava Flow (Frozen), Food: Baja-Style Fried Fish Taco, Kalua Pork (House Made) Taco, Chips, Salsa. Service: friendly and efficient
- Coconut shrimp and Cobb salad are delicious!