- NEW. Jellyfish Exhibit
- Do the Beluga Encounter program.
- Awesome time.. Great whales
- Get face to face with New Englands only beluga whales.
- Love, love, love the Belugas!
- Such a great place for all ages! Kinda expensive but so worth it.
- Admission is kind of pricey considering that you have to pay again for a lot of the exhibits. Overall nice aquarium. Coney Island aquarium in NYC is better though. No dolphin show here.
- XD theatre, what a waste...
- Watch the documentary called 'The Cove'
- Be sure to catch the 9:30 or 1:30 penguin feedings! It's the best time to see the penguins in the Penguin Pavilion. If it is below 25, they will probably be in the Penguin Discovery Zone.
- Buy a little cup of fish for $2.00 and feed the rays at the touch pool. You'll make ten slimy new friends in five minutes!
- Really cool animals!!!
- Great fun for the while family. Rain or shine.
- It's not a show, it's a behavioral training session and enrichment for the whales.
- Check out the brand new Titanic exhibits. They're awesome!
- Great family place. Feed the rays. Skip the XD 3D theater.
- There's a reason there's no wait for the XD theatre. Don't bother.
- Don't be afraid to go on a rainy day - almost everything is covered, you won't get that wet, and it might even feel like you have the whole place to yourselves
- Rather small aquarium for he price - wasn't bad but only took about 2 1/2 hours for two adults to finish. Cute seals!
- Buy the family membership. It pays for itself in under two visits!!!