Mylo Coffee Co.
2715 Kavanaugh Blvd
Little Rock, AR 72205
- The drinks are always the best! Plus, the mochi donuts are to die for. Mylos is my favorite place to get coffee in Arkansas.
- People watching is fun here! Tons of ironically dressed millennials pretending to adult on overpriced laptops. Great atmosphere and great food.
- Local LR coffee stop. Great people.. Ask for Meredith, she will take great care of you. Tell her Vito Sent ya.
- Try the caramel coconut syrup in your latte!
- Vegetarian Quiche & Iced Chi
- Lox and bagel.
- Orange donut. People, it is fantastic :) with a maple cinnamon latte. This place is the best to hang out. Great wifi with a sunny view.
- WiFi: lemonade
- Delicious edible goods can be found here.
- Easily the best coffee in Little Rock. Currently Im loving the new Burundi!
- Loblolly ice cream, the masala chai latte and falafel. Plus the staff looks super awesome.
- Get the scotched egg for breakfast. It will blow your mind.
- Power outlets along all walls. Free Wi-Fi, ask for password at the counter.
- If you want amazing coffee, go here. If you want a better ambiance go to river city down the road
- The inside is amazing and an awesome place to relax and use the free WiFi.
- The cold brew coffee is great in the summertime! The pastries are also tasty.
- Mylo can hold its own with the coffee greats (Blue Bottle in SF, and Cafe Senso Unico in Seattle, imo). Crispy croissants, decadent pastries, charming ambiance.
- Must try a pastry with your latte...
- All I had was a pour over. It wasn't great. I wouldn't go back for it.