Mykonos Greek Restaurant
$ $ $
- Order the egg lemon soup!
- One of my favorite places for Greek food. Love sitting outside. Feels like being in Greece.
- Outside patio is signature Greek style dining and takes me back to their islands. Aegean Sea Pasta is excellent. Homemade yogurt w/honey is divine. Friendly family atmosphere.
- Overall amazing Greek food. The staff is super friendly and the food is to DIE for. The kabobs and soups are really good.
- The combination plate is the best, most comprehensive way to take your taste buds on a tour of Greece. Miniature portions of gyro, Moussaka and pastitsio are crammed together on a large oblong plate.
- Great food! My favorite lamb chops mmmm@ yam!
- The Gyros were standard.
- Get the Greek salad topped with gyro meat. Delish!!!
- Looking for the full menu or hours? Check out Niles Patch for full details!
- Valet, authentic greek food, and amazing service. One of my favorites to eat out. Also have outdoor seating and if it's raining, you can still sit outside
- Best service I've had at any restaurant in a long time. Food was fantastic. Can't wait to go back!
- AMAZING food. The egg lemon soup and flaming cheese are my favorite items, and overall the atmosphere is great as well.
- Salads, souvlaki, lemon soup with friendly service. #greektome #foodiechats
- Love this place! Have been coming here for 7 years now and the quality of the food is so consistent. My favorites are the grilled octopus, greek village salad, zuccini with shkordalia,
- What a great Greek restaurant! The gyro is made fresh and tastes amazing. The charred octopus was also very good. Highly recommend!
- Unbelievable. I can't believe this hidden gem is across from Golf Mill. Never would you expect such a great scene. Beautiful patio. Great food. I love this restaurant!
- Just stopped by today for an early dinner. Very good food. Nice people. It's about a 40 min. drive from my house but it was well worth the drive and I will return.
- Great food! Even better atmosphere. We came all the way from Colorado to enjoy this great restaurant. We will be sure to return when we come back in a few months. Simply amazing!
- Had a group for funeral and the food and svc was excellent. The cold octopus and grilled octopus ,excellent, so tender. The daily special of the fish, was extremely fresh..
- Chicken a la Dimitri is amazing !