My Ramen Bar
321 E 1st St
Los Angeles, CA 90012
- #2 with a little more spicy sauce is wonderful.
- Ramen's great, just like the curry battered deep fried chicken! Very nice food.
- Great vegetarian ramen options
- Opened for business in 2015. Their sign says opened in 1953, but that refers to the first Japanese location. There are also 3 branches in Hawaii.
- The vegetarian special with spinach ramen is absolutely fantastic!!
- Best kept secret in town. Rich with history and authentic noodles from the motherland.
- Liked their ramen, it was really good. The broth tasted like miso. Will come again for sure!!
- Order the gyoza
- Simple menu, great prices, nice atmosphere, tasty ramen.
- Gyoza was delicious!
- Great food with fast service like Japan!