My Favorite Muffin Bagel & Cafe
Bakery, Deli / Bodega
- Factoid: The My Favorite Muffin building was once the area's first grocery store.
- When It's nice the outdoor patio to the side is a place to have lunch with the wee one. Totally fenced in and gives you a chance to enjoy a meal without worrying about disturbing other patrons..
- Asiago bagel northwestern omlette (lots of green peppers if u like that) with black coffee tastes exactly as u would hope with a great relaxing vibe to the place to start ur day!
- I had the Northwestern and it was really good. I had the French roast coffee and it was a little mild tasting for me, but was still good.
- Breakfast food
- Get the chicken BLT on an everything bagel
- Best bagels in town!
- Get it toasted.
- A cup of breakfast blend and a breakfast BLT!
- Northern omelet is the best. Everything is good but coffee. Kinda pricey
- Blueberry muffins! Muerdele! Have a nice day.
- Three months later, and the wifi is out again. ("A problem with the network router or modem is preventing a connection.") Still, no one can fix it. :-(
- Their wifi has been out for several months, and no one who works there has any idea how to reset or fix it. Nearby unsecured networks are not reliable.
- If you haven't had a Lemon Cheesecake Mini Muffin, you are missing out! Or try the turkey, avocado sandwich on an everything bagel to fill that lunch craving today!