Music Building and Recital Hall (MRH)
Arts, Theater, Concert Hall
- The Wind Ensemble here isn't bad....
- It's a great place to practice at...as long as a room is open.
- Must compete with String Project for practice rooms on weekday afternoons, and GOOD LUCK finding a music stand, because you probably won't find one.
- Awesome acoustics for any concert! UT Band camp for Jr High and High School hosts their final concerts in this venue.
- Listen for the organ to find me
- Musibids.com super cheap way to get instruments and accessories!
- Horrible cell reception, but we're only here to study.. right?
- Use a mac
- For coffee/food, take the extra minute to walk to Lava Java. Cheaper and way better than George's.
- It's freezing all the time! Bring a wrap.
- Don't forget to bring something to do during a 2 hour rehearsal.
- The coldest drinking fountain is on the 4th floor.