Murat Egyptian Room
Concert Hall, Scenic Lookout
510 N New Jersey St
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Worst customer service you could ask for. Don't bother asking for these people for anything.
- They will take your bud...
- Go to a concert. Then go downstairs for the after party!!
- This venue exists to harness human psychic energy and funnel it to the dark forces of Lucifer. Sometimes they have good bands, though. Dropkick Murphys +Primus +Sublime +Goldfinger all rocked da house
- If you visit the lounge for a drink make sure you ask for prices first! A coors light and double captain and coke cost me $24! And she measured out the liquor!
- Seriously awesome venue.
- Too much amazing music? Not possible. Ourstage's @LoveSickRadio sharing the stage with @simpleplan & @TheFray for @WZPL 's #WZPLjinglejam!!
- Watch out! Could break at any time!
- Sightlines are terrible if you are GA. Im 6'2" and can only see performers from the chest up. So short person can't see at all. Stage needs raised about 2 feet to fix this problem. Otherwise great.
- Great Teather.!
- This amazing venue is completely ruined by its staff. Too much security for those with manners; and not enough for those without (one violent, drunk guy got let back in three different times). Meh.
- Seats are too tight...not for tall people at all...Great show from Corey Holcomb and Gary Owens!