Mulberry Street Pizzeria
- DEFINITELY a must have if you're in the Beverly Hills area! cheap and NY style slices of pizza!
- Thanks for checking in. Mulberry Street Pizzeria has 4 locations in SoCal as well as specials EVERYDAY! Stop by on Saturdays for spaghetti and meatballs!
- Mulberry Street Pizzeria is participating in 4SquareDay LA! On April 16th only, when you check-in on Foursquare, it's buy a slice, get one free! Be sure to show the cashier your check-in. Enjoy!
- Check in on #4sqday (4/16) to unlock an exclusive, "Buy a slice, get one for free" offer!
- Probably the best substitute for a NY pizza in CA. If you are craving this place but live in the SFV, there's also a Mulberry Street Pizza in Encino on Ventura!
- Big slices of authentic NY style thin crust pizza. Prices are reasonable and quality is high. This branch is the original. Popular throughout the day and their pies stay fresh.
- Pizza by the slice and its all good
- Excellent Pizza
- A great pizza surprised me tastes so authentic
- Decent Pizza by the slice for la. Other New York Italian fare. Seems really out of place for Beverley Hills but a neat spot.
- My favorite place for a NYC slice in Beverly Hills.
- I like the simplicity of the restaurant
- Atendimento e a pizza fantstica!
- Best deal for good pizza in this area!
- Eggplant parmesan pizza is delicious
- Bread on sausage hero was good...
- Great NY style pizza!
- I eat the eggplant pizza every day
- One my favorite of all time pizza places in the U.S.