Mr. Ed's Oyster Bar & Fish House
$ $ $
New Orleans, LA 70130
- Good drinks! Great place to chill if you're not into Bourbon St's craziness. Very friendly staff. Greg is a delight!
- The roast beef po'boy was awesome. Ask for extra gravy & consider splitting it with someone because it's huge.
- Crawfish pies and fried shrimp and fish platter are very good
- Everything is amazing! The seafood gumbo, gumbolaya, oysters & fried alligator just to name a few! And the hurricane drink. You wont be disappointed!
- Oysters -15$ + Tax %
- Out of all the places in the quarter to get seafood this was the best... spent about 9 days in NOLA this far looking for good food. And this is the jam for seafood.
- Fried alligator!
- Charbroiled oysters were awesome!!
- Service was good, food, not so much. In a town with do many great restaurants, i was very disappointed with this choice. Very mediocre.
- Get Crawfish Bread!
- Try the charbroiled oysters!
- They were put of shrimp and jalepenos... Not very good for a seafood joint. Hopefully the food is good.
- The chargrilled oysters were some of the worst Ive had in N.O. They was no sauce on them of any kind and they were very small. The corn and crab chowder was awful too. Dont waste your money or time.