- Wtf $.25 charge per vege pack. (On the side)
- try their breakfast baguettes. easily beats all other fast foods.
- Not as good as Lee's Sandwich. Only carrots on their sandwiches.
- The baguette is excellent - chewy on the inside with a great crispy crust - but they don't put in enough veggies or herbs (cilantro) to create the wonderful flavors of a good Vietnamese sandwich.
- Prefer this less crowded location to the one in Rosemead.
- My favorite is the ham and egg sandwich with extra veggies for 50cents. They stop serving the Egg Sandwiches at 5-5:30pm.
- $2.75 for ca phe siu da makes it the most expensive in W.SGV. Never again.
- 25 cent for veggies on the side started 5/1... Not very happy...
- There's always crumbs all over their tables from the baguettes! It's cute! :) I like, lol.
- Remember to ask before u order. This location runs out fast
- $0.99 baguettes! :)
- 8 in Sammies for only 2.20!
- It's more costly, but the sesame on the French bread makes it more flavorful.
- they have clam chowder and liver meats! :)
- walked in and immediately walked out...not what i expected. completely disappointed in the lack of vietnamese french food.
- Atmosphere is a bit sterile. Cold for what is trying to be a caf. They want to be inviting by providing free wifi but don't really commit to making your stay welcome and comfortable. Needs warmth.