- Review: Mozz is hit and miss in its kitchen
- The cheese trio is wonderful. Best Mai Tai since i left Hawaii. And the pizze is divine!!
- The Louisville Visitors Center at 4th & Jefferson Streets is offering discounts for University of Louisville basketball fans. On game day bring in your tix to save 25%. Open M-S 10A-5P & Sun. noon-5P.
- Oaks night here was a train wreck. My date ordered the inch thick ribeye. The waiter apologized when it was served, they didn't have steak knives. Took nearly 40 minutes to get drinks and Pellegrino.
- Live music EVERY night? Yes please! Love the spaghetti. And do try the skirt steak!
- Worst service ever! Manager was a real piece of work. Walked out without eating after 2hours of horrible excuses one after another. I do not recommend this place.
- You like cheese? Who doesn't? (No, seriously. Who doesn't?) Mozz is the place to get you some. It calls itself an Italian Supper Club, Neapolitan Pizza bar and more.
- Try the calamari! A little dry, but the dipping sauce to die for. Capers and shaved garlic makes the sauce. Thanks T for the invite!
- Lobster Mac & cheese! just say YES!
- Happy with the new lunch services! Service is attentive and the fries are awesome!
- Ask about the artisan cheese special of the day. They are not in the menu but they are great. So are the pizzas. Parma ftw!
- Alright food with a fun atmosphere. Service was very lackluster.
- Love the selection. The John Lemon cocktail is delish!
- Went to the Louisville Magazine event there tonight, amazing noshs were served abundantly!