Moto Vietnamese Grill
2263 Cheshire Bridge Rd NE (Lenox Rd)
Atlanta, GA 30324
- The Lemongrass Chicken wings are great!
- I have tried almost EVERYTHING and it is GREAT I love the food!
- Just love the fact that Teresa Teng was playing when I walked in. :)
- Get the lamb! So tender and so good! My mom got the noodles and they were cooking for 5 hrs! So good!
- Interesting that the only pork on the menu is pork chop rice plate.
- Combination Pho is bess!
- Closed down :(
- Poor service. The food was not great. I should have taken the empty parking lot as a sign and kept driving.
- it has 1 of the best Cha Gio I've ever had. Chicken curry is delicious, but beware it's very hot , spicy. This restaurant it's worth discovering; I am definitely going back