Supermarket, Grocery Store
908 2nd Ave (btwn E 48th & E 49th St)
New York, NY 10017
- Full of grumpy old people.
- Almost bought a nine dollar toothbrush here. Be careful.
- Buffet is always good as well as the soup
- Oh so expensive!
- Slowest checkout people ever.
- Their prepacked salads always seem to be bad a week before the date.
- Don't let the small size fool you. Great selection and helpful staff particularly in the deli and produce sections.
- Best prices in area
- Awful customer service.
- Very good!!! High quality products.
- Join the sandwich club. Buy 7 your 8th is on the house.
- They don't date their meat sometimes. Watch out
- Busy busy busy
- good buffet
- A little pricier, like a typical Morton Williams, but everything is organized and available if you need a grocery store.
- It's a supermarket yes, but has great international aisles, given proximity to the UN, lots of local and organic offerings, a solid buffet, and vast deli counter. Prices can be high, staff is great.
- Hey didn't have the fat free coffee creamer... disappointing.
- Our best local supermarket for best prices
- This is a small and pricey market in an area that does not have many good markets in general (Whole Foods being the best in the area).
- Awesome beer selection