Morro Bay Beach
Morro Bay, CA 93442
- Go see the otters!
- Pretty sunsets
- Dubsgreengarden.com the best delivery services in town
- Such a great place to enjoy sunset
- Camp site $40/night!
- Walks on the boardwalk
- Really nice beach,wide and long,great for a long relaxing walk,and lots of sand dollars to pick u p.
- The observation deck at the museum
- Relaxation in a little quiet town.
- Great place to hunt for sand dollars.
- Nice ocean views
- Cute beach town.
- View at sunset!
- Sunbathing sea otters and a good surf spot!!
- I love morro bay fun to walk at the beach and enjoy the weather. Bring your bike there is a bike path to enjoy the marine life. The embarcadero is beautiful too. Lots of shops and places to visit.
- Good surfing by the rock.
- the Dynegy power-plant, previously owned by Pacific Gas & Electric Company, and Duke Energy, creates electricity burning natural-gas through the 3 stacks which are 450-feet tall.
- Check out the big rock!
- Enjoyed walking around morrow rock