Montgomery Riverwalk Stadium
- Look for mascot Big Mo during Montgomery Biscuits minor league baseball games.
- Try out an Aloha Burger, topped with pineapple, teriyaki sauce, and cheese
- Best minor league park in the country. Oh, and the beer from the portable on the 3rd base side is the COLDEST in the stadium.
- Thirst Thursday $2 brew!
- It's a very warm day but pleasant on the shade!
- Cheer for ozzy!
- $1.00 Dog Tuesdays!
- It's nice an open park, they have lost for the kids, bathrooms were clean.
- Give me some peanuts and cracker jacks.....IT'S BASEBALL SEASON!!!!
- Great stadium with great merchandise. The food was cool to try and the seating was outstanding. Price was worth it. Must see while in Montgomery.
- A block from my hotel, a great team and BISCUITS!! Great ballpark in an up and coming city. Lots to love in Montgomery and Biscuits make it even better.
- First Time there for breast cancer walk but a beautiful place!!
- Cool minor league ball park. Great for the family
- Perfect weather for popcorn, coke, and Biscuit baseball!
- March 20th this past weekend the multiple sclerosis society held its annual walk for awareness which I fully enjoyed and plan on attending next year
- Come check out a game and get a good chicken biscuit! Always fun at the Biscuits game.
- Great place to see a game. Get a first row seat by third base for $13.
- Here's a tip: on the 4th of July for the fireworks show...the after math(i.e. exiting strategy) needs to be more organized. Fire Hazard rules NEED to be seriously implemented or someone could be hurt.
- Great concessions
- Good times had by all!