Movie Theater, Pizza
- Go to the Prive' Lounge :) Its a really nice atmosphere!
- Grab your drink and refreshment from The Great American Cookie Co. or Chocolate Crocodile. You can bring in food from any Bridgestreet vendor,
- Ticket kiosk pretty handy
- Use the ticket purchase/pickup kiosks near the front door to avoid waiting in line.
- Fun place for chilling and relaxing with a date
- great happy hour!
- Having assigned seating is awesome ! We need a similar system in Atlanta !!!
- Priv is definitely worth the extra cost.
- Monaco Pictures offers an excellent amenity to the Bridge Street Town Centre mixed-use development. The movie theater is beautiful, clean, and offers a variety of movies and showtimes for all ages.
- Great place super nice
- Great theater! The sound was loud but amazing!
- Love the sweet potatoes fries. Monaco Margarita to wash it down. Prive is worth the money. I don't go anywhere else for a movie.
- No katies allowed....
- Go through the line to get a student discount. Have to show student ID
- Best theater in town. Love it.
- The ticket kiosk card readers finally seem to be working properly! Buy your tickets and reserve your seats online, then pick up your tickets with the swipe of your CC!
- sweet potato fries and sushi at the Scene Lounge inside Monaco Pictures.
- 21+ go to the prive. Comfy chairs, drinking while watching a movie and friends or a date? Perfect!! The chairs are also nice in the none prive experience.
- Awesome patio! Happy hour Cabernet is very good. Try the chicken club sushi roll.
- Go Prive, its nice not to have to deal with kids and they pour their mix drinks very nicely...