- This mom & daughter restaurant was on Guy Fieri's show Diners, Drive-in and Dives. The spinach & cheese tamales are where it's at!!!
- Cash only but u won't need much bc this place is cheap but so authentically amazing!
- The spinach, cheese and jalapeo tamales is the best of all in my opinion - the agua de Jamaica is on point - not too sweet not to bitter just how it should be....
- Good, like Mom. Cheap...like me. $1.50 tamales and one hour parking. Que bueno!
- Try the sweet pineapple tamales! & well everything.... Hmmm hmmm hmmm
- Get frozen ones for your party and steam them to perfection!
- Tamale Heaven! All of the food here is fantastic!
- Check out Mom's Tamales as seen on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
- Get here early for the best selection of tamales!
- Tamales are the bomb here. No matter if is pork, chicken or cheese.
- The corn and cheese, chicken mole and beef tamales are particularly noteworthy. Also worth a try: specialties like stuffed peppers, queso fresco and sopes asadas.
- Small and quaint... GREAT FOOD!!! Thanks Diners Drive-ins & Dives....
- Try the Mom's Tamales Challenge! 12 tamales, 1.5 lbs rice & beans, & 32 oz drink in 1 hour! Finish and get a shirt & fame. Fail and it's the Wall if Loooosers for you.
- Ordered the spinach tamale....and the pineapple tamale.....sooooo delicious.... These are not like my moms, though, cause she don't make any.....lol....come on down and eat some masa.....ummiiiieeee
- Best way to order: 1 Chicken Mole tamale, 1 Spinach/Cheese tamale, 1 Chicken Taco, and 1 Carnitas Taco. Trust, and be blown away!
- Can't really beat dollar fifty tamales.
- How can u have the name tamales.. then run out of it by 1pm?!?