River, Scenic Lookout
Sergeant John F. Baker, Jr. Bridge (I-280)
- You gotta cross that bridge when you come to it.
- The River Walk is gorgeous with nice people! The Water Taxi is only $6 for adults, $4 for kids and five stops for about hour ride. The landscape is beautiful!
- Don't speed.
- This is a nice place 2 go 2 & look at a river.
- Wear hip boots and walk VERY quickly
- Don't know what tip to leave, checked in because there was no Iowa State line check in!
- River is always nice to look at. The shore walk is really relaxing
- Don't jump from the bridge.
- Look for eagles
- Blue and gold bridge ? Nothing special. Hit up the arsenal or the centennial, still on the Mississippi