Mimi's in the Marigny
- Get there early & enjoy your food in a relatively quiet & peaceful bar setting, or get there late, dance your ass off, & feed your soul. Get the patatas bravas & thank us later. [Eater 38 Member]
- Good time for a Guinness!!
- Good tapas menu, some fine Spanish cheeses available
- DJ Soul Sister on Saturday nights. Go upstairs and get a spot right in front. But don't dance too close to the table ;)
- Walk through the bar to the upstairs for tapas. Order the goat cheese croquettes, lamb chop lollipops and mushroom manchego toast. so delicious!
- Most things on the food menu are good, but I always go w/the "Trust Me" option. Always the chef's best--has yet to be anything but delicious
- salmon pinxo FTW!
- Goat cheese croquettes!
- Trust me! Get it. Also the bbq shrimp (gambas a la planxa)
- Michael Gulotta, chef of MoPho, eats here on his nights off. He loves the Mushroom Manchego toast.
- Mushroom Manchego toast is ridiculously yummy!!!
- Try the Spanish-style empanadas! Served until the wee hours.
- Definitely get the "Trust Me" and the "Coca de la Casa." You won't be disappointed with either.
- This place is awesome, my wallet got stolen but awesome bartenders who tried and friendly patrons got it back to me. Awesome place! Just don't leave your wallet out.
- There is a great upstairs room for hot and cold tapas. They take credit cards up there, all cash downstairs.
- Monday nights! Meschiya lake and the little big horns! Free dance lesson @9:30 band @10pm
- If you don't know, now you know.
- Leah every Tuesday night upstairs and every Friday night downstairs. :-)
- Make a night of it off Bourbon: start at a nearby restaurant (eg, Port of Call, Muriels or Coops) then club on Frenchmen w/ live music (perhaps dba), & wind up @ MIMI's for a real NOLA experience.
- Spanish Tapas:deep undercover!