Michelangelo's Pizza & Pasta
118-07 Queens Blvd (78th Ave)
Forest Hills, NY 11375
- they got SPECIALS that make u feel special?
- Best pizza in Forest Hills! Have to try the fresh zepolis
- Buffalo Chicken all the way. Tell them Stachey sent ya.
- closed down :(
- I noticed this joint was opened at 9:43 am. Pizza for breakfast? Definitely.
- 2 slices and a coke for $5 can't be beat. This joint is a good place to sober up. :-)
- 2 plain regular slices & small soda for $5.00 (tax included). These slices are good! Not paper thin.
- Lunch special from 11am-4! Try the Ziti with meat sauce! Delicious
- Fresh chicken rolls come out of the oven at 12:20 on weekdays.