Michael David Winery
- Try the 2010 Inkblot Petit Verdot - Yum!
- One of the best wine clubs we have been in. Great wines, great discounts and tastings are free!
- Literally the best Zinfandel on Earth: LUST
- $5 for 5 tastings
- I'm in the wine club, enough said! Amazing wine, amazing food.
- Enjoyed my time
- 2010 Inkblot Cabernet Franc- Lodi. Very delish bouquet!
- Incognito and Seven Heavenly Chards are my favorite wines
- Great breakfast!
- The wines are good, but this place can get busy mid day
- Chorizo chicken special was amazing. I ate it all before I could get my camera out.
- Try the 2012 Lust Zinfandel - Jammy Lodi zin with a@lively peppery nose (via @Foodspotting)
- Try the 2013 Sloth Zinfandel - I wasn't too slothful to finish my pour. (via @Foodspotting)
- Try the 2013 Inkblot Cabernet Franc - Yummy blackberry and plum flavors! (via @Foodspotting)
- Soups are incredible!!!
- 612 W. Lodi Avenue, Suite 101, Lodi, CA209-334-4000http://www.issanpostal.com
- Awesome wines, especially and obviously the Zinfandels. On weekends you can try the reserve Zins, very much worth it
- Great staff and great wine.
- Got to try the Petitet petite syrah
- Excellent pies!