MetroTech Center (at Myrtle Ave)
Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Don't miss the vibrant mosaic in the Jay St-Metrotech Center subway. With a wide spectrum of vibrant colors. By Ben Snead, "Departures and Arrivals" spans the length of a corridor.
- Check Out the Aligator Eating a Baby
- Ive lived here 2 years and despite my best intentions I still dont know where my dog should or should not be
- They have a new statue in honor of the white rhinos
- The dog is fake, don't worry
- Great spot to just hang around. So many benches and such a clean area.
- Major American sporting events shown on the projector
- SV TCL & Associates Probe Company China Japan Europe: Tuotteen Tarkistus
- 5 metro tech is INSIDE the plaza...
- [film] Highlights from the vital Sundance 2014 selections include wild, weird and wonderful short films that define the genre, at the forefront of cutting edge storytelling. June 6, 8pm, free.
- They are airing the us open
- get hi and run as fast as you can towards the sun ..
- Try the Santa Fe Chicken Salad @ Cafe Metro. Not bad.
- great place to read and enjoy some lunch between classes
- I'm always fooled by the seeing eye dog statue. It looks so realistic!
- Pick up after your dog!
- Check out the awesome public art.