- Atentos, amables... excelente servicio. Recomendadas las Masitas de Puerco
- Shredded beef in creole sauce = awesome! Black beans on side were also amazing.
- Delicious congris (literally means "with gray"- when black beans are cooked with white rice) and maduros (sweet plantains). The Cuban picadillo (ground beef) was yum! Skip the ceviche appetizer.
- Get there early (before 7:30pm) or be prepared for a lengthy wait. Steak and congris is excellent. Amarillos and tostones are very good too.
- Ternera con 3 quesos gratinados!!! Delicioso!!
- Had the best Pina colada EVER here. I'm willing to overlook the fact that it's next door to the creepy cock fighting thunderdome.
- Arroz con pollo is enough for 4! Almost aa good as grandma used to make.
- Tierritas for the win!! Awesome dessert!!
- Their rice plates are delicious. They are made to order. It is fresh and worth the wait. Best deal also.