New American, Cajun / Creole, Steakhouse
$ $ $
- Lunch menu is pay what you wish. Upscale presentation, upscale taste!
- Yummy! Laid back affordable upscale food. Great service. Cool tunes.
- The restaurant is called meson 923 not mason
- Seemed strange that customer sets the price. The bread was very good, the shrimp was overcooked, the rice was under cooked, overall just ok
- I wish the executive chef cared more about creating unforgettable dishes than he clearly does wowing the young, cute girls at the bar.
- Don't be tempted by the yellow fin appetizer if the hamachi is available. it is outstanding. Fantastic service. Amazing European bread. Wonderful food.
- Technically its not even a seafood restaurant, but so much of the menu is devoted to it, from daily scallop special to entrees like crispy skate and aqua pazza poached red snapper, it may as well be.
- Food was awesome! Duck confit, himachi, and the beet salad was superb!