Merlino's Steak House
Steakhouse, Burgers, Bar
$ $ $
- Try the surf & turf, it's excellent!
- Had the t bone- was ok. Not cooked properly but still ok. Kids sirloin was great, bbq combo was also good. I give it a B+
- Excellent food and great service, prim rib was mouth watering
- The appetizers were delicious!! Deb, our server, was fantastic! The negative reviews left for this restaurant are outdated, so I thought I would let ppl know how amazing the food was!
- Service is S-L-O-W. Steaks are thin. But if all you want is a simple meat and potatoes meal, then this is for you. Stuffed lobster was pretty good.
- Prime rib was good. Friendly staff. Overall OK, but nothing special.
- Deb at the bar is awesome, made for a fun visit
- Awful! because the stake was undercooked
- Good family restaurant and bar! Great people, a must try in the valley. Try a seasonal drink the staff is very friendly!
- Love it here! Staff is always pleasant, food is good and make sure to ask about the ravioli of the day always something new!
- London Broil was amazing!
- Prime rib was like an old sneaker
- sooo good!