Supermarket, Grocery Store
- One of the worst stocked and managed grocery store in Michigan!
- Stockers need to learn how to order. The cookies are a mess with overstock shoved behind everything...
- E85 available at the meijer gas station
- Shop during the week.
- If you ever want to get run over by an old person this is THE place to have it happen.
- Okay, but Northville has the nicest Meijer on 8 mile
- Bottle Drives need to be called in ahead of time, not randomly on sales days. It holds the bottle return up for over an hour.
- Like this location.
- Kind of a weird Meijer. The layout is... different.
- One clerk at pharmacy pick up checkout...Really!!! Hire some help!!!!
- I'm an employee here. This is busiest meijer in the district. If you don't like long lines don't come here. You choose to come to the busiest one expecting everything to be all great and happy. No.
- Slower than slow here. Always empty shelves... Seems like they are constantly changing location of stock
- Friendly staff and all the groceries you could ask for.
- I discourage anyone from going to Meijer's pharmacy in Canton. The pharmacist, Celeste, is rude, unprofessional, and discourteous. I had a severe headache for 2 days after I had to deal with her.
- I'd rather die of a treatable illness than get a prescription here again!
- Lines are as bad as Walmart!
- Lane 12 on Sundays. Deborah is the best cashier!
- When lines are long just leave these cashiers are slow.
- It takes forever to get through the checkout on Saturdays
- Grab the kids a kiddie cup for a $1. Makes them happy & Mom can get her shopping done!