Supermarket, Grocery Store
- Put your children in the freezer section for safe keeping while you shop!
- Do not tap on the fish tank glass
- Great chicken and steak kabobs for grilling in the meat section.
- Tuesday and Wednesday mornings are the best tines to shop.
- Reserve Redbox online so we don't have to wait 15 minutes for you to read every movie description.
- Biggest sausages in town!!!!
- Don't ever come here if you're in a hurry. NEVER have enough checkouts open.
- Go to the section in toys where they keep the Magic and Pokemon cards. On the bottom shelf at the far left you can find a map with clues to a $25 Meijer gift card. This is done once a month.
- Cherries are expensive! Try buying the prepackaged frozen instead. It's the same quality and typically up to $3 cheaper.
- Can get pretty busy here and sometimes they run out of items. They keep pennies up at the service desk for your little ones to ride the horse.
- Their PRI es are excellent and the have an enormous selection of items. I always leave pleased and happy.
- Great selection of craft beer!
- You can build your own 6 pack of beer. They have Indiana brews like Flat12, Upland, etc. Good beer selection.
- Also, dont try to clip an perk at checkout after you have put your number in...it won't work. Atleastvit didnt for me.
- Dont go here if you want to buy Iams Natural reduced fat. They have been out 3 of the last 4 times:(. They are frequently out of things on Mondays anyway....
- I love their produce section...they have a lot of organic stuff too. The meat counter has impressive fish, steaks, pork, chicken...so much variety available.
- Snap and snow peas are not in the computer at self checkout...you have to ask a clerk to enter code for you.
- Nothing in stock :(
- Avoid if you have twins since they basically have no double carts.
- 30 fucking lanes and 1 is open.