Supermarket, Grocery Store
- Two words: Self checkout. Wally world doesn't have it and it's quicker than a cashier, so long as you aren't computer illiterate.
- A great local alternative to the always busy Wal-Mart Superstore..a popular variety of clothing & shoe brands to choose from. Grocery bargains are there, as well. Whether its day or night, I shop here
- Sign up for mPerks. It's free and I love getting the discounts without having to keep track of paper coupons :)
- Make sure you give yourself plenty of time to shop. This place is huge and has great deals on MOST things. LOVE THIS STORE!
- Crowded but good prices
- So so shopping
- Get the mPerks and save minimum $2 on every $100 you spend - but much more savings can be enjoyed once youve joined.
- Customer service today was very helpful served by Karizse..Very pleasant and friendly
- 24/7 grocery (give or take) but not all the brands I trust.
- This is the only place I go grocery shopping. The mPerks program is a great penny saver.
- Usually have Blantons.
- Always had good prices.
- Free wifi while shopping. What's now to love about that?
- Crowded and not a big selection
- Filthy bathrooms.
- I prefer the Meijer in Plainfield.
- Bathrooms are awful and scare me.
- Friendliest deli people!
- Groceries Store need some things
- They have tons of good Halloween candy left AND they're on sale!