Resort, Hotel, Golf Course
900 Meadowood Ln
Saint Helena, CA 94574
- LARGE portions
- Croquet anyone? Make your way to the professional grade croquet courts for an afternoon of fun. Dont forget your whites, flat soled shoes and a glass of bubbles!
- Chef Christopher Kostows cerebral take on cuisine is matched by few in the world. - Inspector
- Free wine tasting 4:30-5:30pm in the lobby
- If you have a chance to do a wine excursion with Gilles, DO IT!
- Dont miss the fireside wine tasting each afternoon to sample some of Napa Valleys highly regarded wines.
- Play a round of golf the old-fashioned waywith hickory clubs and a 1900s replica ballon resorts 9-hole walking course.
- Travel + Leisure readers ranked Meadowood first among Napa Valley Resorts and Hotels.
- Get the burger from the bar menu!
- Food ,golf,and great rooms!
- Magnificent property next to Napa Valley Reserve. Rooms gorgeous, with fireplaces and views. Check out the Treehouse room at the new spa. Be careful on hiking trail, parts not marked nor maintained.
- The restaurant is absolutely exquisite and delicious.
- Set back in the hills, a beautiful spot!
- Incontournable !
- Restaurant is wonderful.
- I can't even call it a restaurant. That would be a dis-service. It was, without compare, the most incredible culinary experience of my life. I will never forget the level of care and detail.
- Amazing flavors with even better service. No meals less than 2 hours long...
- Try the fish tacos with mango salsa! It's a perfect poolside treat!
- Dinner at a 4-star restaurant. Still a relatively good value compared to French Laundry. Chef Chris Kostow is a rising star.