McWane Science Center
Science Museum, Museum, Entertainment
- Immerse yourself in 4 floors of science fun! Visit the Science On a Sphere (SOS). SOS is a display system that uses computers/video projectors to project planetary data onto a 6-foot diameter sphere!
- The third floor has rotating exhibits, right now there is a zipline, maze, huge slide and many more fun active exhibits!
- Immerse yourself in 4 floors of science fun! Visit the Challenger Learning Center area to participate in space themed experiments and mission simulations.
- Features interactive exhibits, celebrating science from an amazing collection of dinosaurs to innovative environmental showcases, imaginative early childhood playgrounds, an awe-inspiring aquarium.
- The door to the just mice size has a child lock on it. Watching adults fail at it is a never ending source of amusement. Worth the membership all by itself!
- They have reciprocal relationships with other museums across the country. Our children's museum membership (WI) got us in for free! :-)
- Love our membership. So worth the cost!
- Come after 1pm during the school year---it's a lot less crowded and you will still have plenty of time to explore!
- Buy the membership! Not only do members save money in caf and gift shop, but they park for free and get to preview some of the areas before they open to the public. There is so much fun to be had!
- We're members & it's a great investment. If you love it like we do, it will pay for itself quickly! Don't forget the lower level, aquariums, rays & sharks you can touch, & plenty of educational info.
- My favorite place to be a kid
- Customer service was awesome. I had accidentally purchased an extra combo ticket for a group and they refunded it with no problems.
- This place is awesome. Main floor is really fun, but the other floors are less interactive.
- Good science explorations
- This place is awesome. It brought out the kid in me
- Clean facility, lots to do. Staff is friendly.
- Best to plan for a few hours here. The kids loved it and the exhibits are quite interesting.
- There are hundreds of activities for children of all ages, as well as adults. There's an indoor play area for toddlers, area to touch stingrays, thousands of hands on activities. You can make a day of
- Great for kids. Membership really worth it, especially for kids 3-6. Glad they're expanding as some of the exhibits are starting to show their age. Always something new for the kids to see and learn.