1737 W Fullerton Ave (btwn Wood & Clybourn)
Chicago, IL 60614
- New Bacon McDouble is amazing
- This is the public cafeteria from Hell.
- Hashbrowns are 2 for $1.50 + tax
- McRib is back ! So good !
- What a messy place! Dirty tables and over flowing trash cans. The staff didn't seem to care. Slow service and no refill. I would skip this and go to the McDs on Ashland north of Fullerton!
- Get the oatmeal, it's cheap and it's really really good!
- This location makes the best Hazelnut Iced Coffee!
- One of the best McDonald's! Friendly workers, fast service and your order is always hot.
- Sucks to be you if you are looking for the dollar menu after hours. It stops at Midnight