$ $ $
- Great maitre'd! Best service and even better food!
- Really good service but the food wasn't extra special. It was good basic food with something for everyone on the menu, but I didn't *loooove* anything we ate.
- Older crowd but lively as hell. Great place for 50+ to have some drinks and dance. My mom had a great time on the dance floor!
- Decadent and savory, every item on this menu will melt in your mouth. We're proud that restaurateur Paul Mattison is a CIA alumnus. Make your culinary dreams a reality at the CIA!
- By far, the best calamari and fried green tomato salad I have ever had.
- Great spot for a great meal. I almost always order the Bertha Palmer, a filet with lobster, truffle potatoes and string beans, with a glass of pinot noir. ooooh
- Order the Bertha Palmer with a glass of pinot noir! It's seriously good!
- Best Espresso Martini!!
- They have a awesome lunch special 2 items for $8 and big portions too.