Dive Bar, Bar
San Francisco St & Galisteo St
Santa Fe, NM 87503
- If you're < 40, white, and not from Santa Fe this is the bar for you.
- What's Not To Love about the Matador! Love One Love All Any Everything in-between! Creative Crowd handled by Creative Crew! Please tell them the VIP sent you! You will love that you did!
- Great dive bar! Watch out for the unpleasant man who sits in the door way by the backroom.
- Tip your damn bartender!
- Awesome old movies. Tonight: Conan
- Ann & Kate are the best bartenders. Tip them well, you won't regret it.
- Under-bar hooks for man bags!
- Tuesday night...DJ Prairiedog...Los Danzantes Mezcal...go ahead and be too forward with someone.
- This was the last place I was expecting to get a great Moscow Mule and and Old Fashion. But they know they stuff. Just be warned they don't play your Bieber
- It's cash only and probably not a place you'd take your parents, but it's a great punk bar with affable bartenders and hilarious bathroom graffiti (you can borrow a Sharpie from the bartender).
- Cheap, divey, and has great decor. Great place to hang
- Eclectic crowd, cheap beer, though a bit smelly (it *is* a dive)
- Such a refreshing break from everything "Santa Fe." Dark, dingy, loud, lovely. Rad bartender. Just remember, it's cash only.
- Bartender was far more cordial than he looks! I'm in my mid-40's and this was ALL throwback to my teens! A do not miss spot in SF!
- Try the hot dogs!
- Touristy tragic trap!!!! Like most of Santa fe I guess zzzzzzzzZzzzz
- Great music in a great place. Barmen are great.
- Bring Cash. Broken ATM and no credit.
- East Village vibe and good local crowd.