Sports Bar, Dive Bar
2408 Wisconsin Ave NW (at Calvert St NW)
Washington, DC 20007
6:00pm - 2:00am
6:00pm - 3:00am
11:00am - 3:00am
12:00pm - 12:00am
- For the 1% only
- An absolute must-visit simply for the laughs to be had. Full of douchey drunk "bros" in their late 20's who have yet to realize they graduated years back. A riot!
- One of the better dance floors in Glover Park.
- Are you a D.C. intern? Grab a key tag from The Washington Center for no line or cover in addition to $4 Bud Light drafts and $5 SoCo Limes during InternsROCK! June 7-16th 2013. internsrockdc.com
- Hoards of college grads fill up the Mason Inn on game night. They cater to fans of SEC games, NFL, basketball, hockey, and they boast being D.C.s only lacrosse bar.
- Great Long Island Ice Tea and 4 Screens to watch the Baltimore Ravens...love it!!!!
- Best place to watch SEC games
- Best SEC game day experience in the district. I would choose this over my alma mater's specific bar any Saturday. $10 pitchers and you can reserve a table and TV for your game!
- Stop by on a Saturday afternoon to watch the staff play beer pong and clean sticky stuff out of the TV remotes!
- open mic every Monday! awesome
- Drink the beer, avoid the food.
- Can't decide if it's a sports bar or a night club. Plays shitty play list of songs over football.
- Check out the new multi sport social leagues here!! Unitedsocialsports.com
- Best sports bar in DC! Absolutely love the mason inn.
- It's time to pull yourself up to a 52-foot bar of solid Southern oak & begin making wild claims about your favored teams. Fueling you will be 8 well-chosen drafts (Abita Amber, Shiner Bock & more).
- The best time is when Schramm is DJ-ing... Like tonight #softopensareharderthanyouthink