Mask of Si Chuen & Beijing (面譜京川料理)
Shop ETS 33, G/F, MTR East Tsim Sha Tsui Station
尖沙咀, Kowloon City
+852 2311 9233
- Ask for the vegetarian menu - tons of options here and if you like spicy food they are very generous with their chilli.
- Vegetarian menu is specially made for jains and Indians..simply superb and delicious dishes and very nice service, cream Brulei is mah fav dessert...:-) :O
- Lovely Sichuan Cuisine. Hot and Spicy. Very good service too. Highly recommended.
- hot, delicious and better costs
- desserts are amazing. There are some good less-spicy options. Soft-shell crab is too heavy.
- Excellent Chinese Spicy Faood. Anything you ask For will be delicious, but really hot (Spicy hot).
- Squid and saute shrimps amazing !!
- Un dels millors restaurants de cuina chinesa/Sichuan picant de Hong Kong. Una estrella Michelin. Possibilitat de men vegetari.
- Make sure u make a reservation else you may not get a place. This is not a place to rush through your meal.
- expensive, but great for vegetarians and jains
- Amazing food. Don't take the room table. Excellent service and ambience. Don't forget to try stir fried string beans and Mango pot pudding
- Tip for vegetarians: they have a special veg menu to select from.
- Great variety of vegetarian options! They have a whole separate menu of nearly 40-50 items. Many of them can even be made without garlic, onions and carrots.
- Good service and food. If you like pepper, go there!!
- Service was slow, food was greasy
- Candied Banana