Mark's Texas Hots
487 Monroe Ave (at Woodlawn St.)
Rochester, NY 14607
- Go to Mark's Texas Hots and eat a garbage plate.
- Best plates in town....so much better than Nicks! love them here come get some!
- Foods cheap, but prepare to pay a shitload to get your car back from the towing service.
- It's called a Sloppy Plate at Mark's, and it's the best plate in town!
- Best breakfast sandwich. Ever. Ham egg and cheese.
- Get the Garbage Plate.
- The very best plate in town! Try the garbage plate.
- $6.25 steak and eggs. Get it.
- Good times, Great plates! Enjoy
- Platesssss! 3 cheeseburgers like a real man!
- Mark's hands down best plates in rochester. Sketchy late night. But go in with a purpose and no one will mess with you.
- Honestly, the food is great for diner fare. If you can get takeout go for it, but the building and atmosphere are lacking a lot.
- Love this place waitresses are awesome there and the food is great
- Servers are friendly, and there is always something for any taste. Great soups, sandwiches, breakfast.
- The thing about the plate is that the home fries are the traditional home made homemade home fries. I don't like them better but they're not bad
- Garbage plate does the job
- Are you looking for food at 3 am on a Tuesday night? Then Mark's is the place. Always open. Quick service.
- Garbage platter is awesome at 8am super cheap and filling. So much better than it looks.
- Their buffalo sauce is awful. Unless you like sweet and hot bbq sauce when you're expecting hot sauce, then I guess its not awful...
- There's no place like home.