- You can find Primati Brothers, among other things, at Market Square. It's awesome. And there's nothing that says Pittsburgh more than a Primanti Bros. sandwich. Enjoy!
- On a nice summer day it's good to get out and soak in the city culture and meet people.
- There is a farmer's market every Thursday from late spring until early autumn. It's open mid-morning to mid-afternoon, but get there early for the best selection.
- There's a great little coffee shop called "star bucks". Give it a try!
- We love Market Square so much we made a painting of it. Fountain in the summer, skating in the winter, + great food = fun place to hang out any time of the year.
- Nice place to sit no more bums it actually feels like a sitting square in France awesomeness
- Please consider recycling!
- I must say that this corner of downtown has really cleaned up.
- The reconstructed Market Square in downtown Pittsburgh. Beautiful in its simplicity.
- Great spot for a coffee, a new book, and people watching.
- Get some fancy whiskey at wingharts
- gotta love market square =)
- St. Patrick's day changed my life. 2012
- One of the best places in the city. So many cool places to try here and the atmosphere is awesome.
- The one place which remains happening throughout the day. Lot of options for meals. They have a fruit market every Thursday during the day.
- It is full of white trash on Saturdays. We ate then immediately left because the people beside us were buying drugs over the phone. Other than that, it's really nice. Lol.
- Some great people watching here! Ha diamond market salads r great too
- What a great space! Vastly improved from the past 20 years.
- much better since i've been there years ago.
- Beware of zombies!