Market 16 & Noodle Bar
Market St. (at 34 St.)
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Wtf this Noodle bowl is like alien food. Do yourself a favor and stop at any of the 6436164 food trucks on your way here
- They have microwaves available and I usually heat up my lunch here. Also have some sauces for free which I'm guessing I'm not supposed to have but whatever lol
- Look at the nearby ramen/noodle restaurants and shed a tear for what this place could have been. DO BETTER!
- New lower prices on noodle bowls and 6 more ounces in a regular size!!
- This was $8...overpriced.
- If you're looking for grocery store Asian food, this is your place. Pretty dissapointing.
- Nice gluten free selection in the market! Noodle bar has weird hours and you can only get fresh sushi while the chef is there.
- One of the better Drexel/Sodexo-owned places on campus. The food isn't fantastic, but it's not completely terrible either. The rice bowls could use improvement though.
- Not a real noodle bar. Student eatery.
- Noodle bowl is tasteless. The workers here are not friendly. And this place is overpriced.