36 Railroad Pl
Westport, CT 06880
- What 2 do while I wait 4 the train? Grab a seat @ the bar & order up! Locals are chatty, bartenders sassy, drinks cheap & clam chowder mmm! Right across from the tracks so just run when ya need!
- Very good prime rib that Fred Flintstone would have trouble finishing and the zuppa di pesce brought back my wife's childhood memories.
- A1 top notch Prime Rib.
- Mario's is always on the must-visit list every time we come to Connecticut. The food is out of this world. Amazing italian fare and prime rib that's out of this world!!
- The pan fried sole.
- The pan fried sole
- Great place to get a classic prime rib and lobster dinner...Old school.
- Great New York strip .. Get it sliced up on a hot plate.. Best meatballs around
- Such a good place to have dinner. Portion are large staff is friendly everything is delightful. :)