Margaritas Mexican Restaurant and Watering Hole
- Limited parking - park on mainstreet
- Outdoor seating and very popular bar.
- Don't miss $2 bud lights and $4 house margaritas 9pm-close Sunday-Thursday. You can find me there.
- Try the Enchiladas Banderas - One cheese and black bean enchilada, one salsa fresca and one crema and guacamole.
- Try the Chips and Salsa - Fresh salsa everyday.
- Try the Jalapeno Baby Chimis - Mini chimichangas stuffed with jalapeos and cream cheese. Served with side of cucumber ranch.
- Try the Margaritas Famous Taster - Beef taco, chicken burrito, cheese and onion enchilada, beans and rice. Delicious.
- Foods good, bars fun, nice Mexican place
- The food is meh, but drinks atmosphere are nice.
- Outdoor Seating - Free Homemade Chips & Salsa
- Try the skillet baked enchiladas!
- Try the Queso Fries - (via @Foodspotting)
- Try the Taquitos - Returning to the menu. (via @Foodspotting)
- Try the Tomato Garlic Nachos - (via @Foodspotting)
- Try the Chimichurri Steak Fajitas - (via @Foodspotting)
- Try the Tio's Super Burrito - (via @Foodspotting)
- Try the Taco Gigante - Basically has every ingredient from their kitchen. Bigger than my head. Literally. (via @Foodspotting)
- Try the Cowabunga Nachos - With grilled chicken and ground beef. Guacamole and sour cream. (via @Foodspotting)
- Such a cool environment inside of the old prison
- Try the carne asada - Medium rare with a cheese enchilada. (via @Foodspotting)