Marathon on the Square
American, Diner, Sandwiches
- Sit at the bar, most attentive service received there.
- If you like brunch, good place to go with a friendly staff!!!
- Butternut squash soup is very flavorful, a little nutty and earthy. It will warm you up on a cold rainy day!
- Love the square? U should live here www.allandomb.com
- Griled Salmon Nioise salad = delicious!
- Great food
- The cheesesteak omelet is delicious and the perfect portion size to get filled up and not waste a bunch of food. Need to come back for the beermosa.
- Wonderful place to eat, drink & staff that loves their job
- Great salmon burger & the chocolate molten cake is delicious
- Friendly staff & nice selection of wines
- All specials are very good plus whatever strikes your fancy!!!
- Omelette and salad for lunch was delish! Also they have daily happy hour 5-7 with $3 drafts, $5 house wines and margs!!
- Philly Cheese Steaks very good & also their salmon burgers.
- Great brunch place before hanging in Rittenhouse Park
- Peanut butter & banana smoothie is to die for
- Very affordable brunch with large portions
- Great tomato soup and salmon salad
- A "gourmet" diner. You really can't go wrong here. The salads are excellent and so are the other entrees.
- A Rittenhouse-area spot for comfort food from the Marathon Grill people.
- Great hamburger