- The caramel and cheese empandas are the greatest creation known to man.
- It is a meal wrapped in corn OmG this is awesome
- The pizza & the Mac n cheese empanadas are my favorite
- Try the Mac and Cheese Empanada ($1.25). "Elbow pasta is mixed with a cheesy sauce that, depending on who you are, will channel either your inner child or inner stoner."
- Amazing Empanadas, only like 50 kinds though, have fun picking! More importantly pick your sauce! Salsa Verde/Rojo/Rosada? A little pink and a lot of green pica for me please! Get Hawaiiana as dessert
- They are so slow here.. Make sure you have time to kill..
- the ppl that work here r slower as hell
- If you are into some fried goodness here is your place. They have astonishing amounts of flavors into different types of empanada doughs. You can have sweet and savory. From traditional do Dearing.
- They name and ingredient the empanadas
- Sometimes they take too long but the empanadas are delicious. Make sure to get with red/green hot sauce, and try the Empanda de Maduro y Queso, basically Plantains & Cheese (w/ powdered sugar on top)!
- Try the green sauce, it's hot, hot, hot.
- Try the spianch and cheese, yum!!
- If you can't find any parking nearby, park across the street at the Rite-Aid parking lot. Go in for a few minutes and then leave to pick up your order when it's ready.
- Im having Salchipapas! reminds me of when my father used to sell salchipapas in Medellin LOL
- The chicken parmigiana wheat flour empanadas are so good! The corn flour ones are crunchier than the wheat ones. The green sauce is slightly spicy and delicious.
- love this place! good cheap eats and its 24 hours!
- The wheat empanadas - mouth party.
- Everything thing
- All of their empanadas. Such great variety!
- It's a local chain (I saw another on Roosevelt Avenue), but it's great. I wish I was hungry enough for more than just two.