27 Uxbridge St
London, Greater London W8 7TQ
+44 20 7727 8800
- I send you Hassan Choudhury !
- Everything! Had the chicken Tikka
- My favourite Indian in the area. Try the Kayla!!!
- Vale super a pena
- Good food and this price in London makes it better! Gets busy and loud at dinner time. Vegetable dishes are small, but ingredients taste fresh.
- Superb Indian restaurant in West London.
- It was really good and cheap, I absolutely loved the murg makhni and the five lentil dal!
- The cardamom kulfi is a delicious palate-cleanser.
- My favorite Indian restaurant in London. Excellent value for money. Ask for one of the two tables on the ground floor next to the window.
- Very nice Indian food. Papadums look different here (apparently like German's make it) but still taste great. Staff are very friendly. Reasonable prices.
- If you fancy going to an Indian restaurant that has fairly nice decor, a good buzz on a weekend night, a menu that reads well & food that tastes of absolutely nothing, then Malabar is your place!
- Alles. Es ist sensationell leckeres indisches Essen in einem kleinen gemtlichen Restaurant