Mak Siu Kee (麥兆記)
32 King Kwong St
+852 2893 2308
- said origins from Guangzhou, noodles are better than GZ's, as slimmer and harder. wonton is good as well.
- If youre after a milder-tasting variation of won ton noodles, this place has them! Soup base is good, noodles are easy on the teeth (still springy), and the prawn-filled won tons are done just right!
- Ginger onion noodles
- Good congee and some of the best wantons in town.
- Wanton noodles no brainer!
- They have the best wonton noodles here in town!
- Prawn noodle is d best
- Get the 1000 year egg & salty pork congee with a Chinese 'doughnut'. The staff here are always really welcoming and friendly.
- Very tasty and fresh noodles.
- Mak Siu Kee also offers a small variety of congee (Chinese porridge) variations. Good-quality condiments supplied for your dining pleasure. Comfortable air-conditioned seating with good rest rooms.
- 60, 7, 5, 377, 55, 33
- Very good wonton noodle