The Majestic Ventura Theater
Rock Club, Concert Hall, Music Venue
26 S Chestnut St (at E. Main)
Ventura, CA 93001
- Come back and see Jack's Mannequin Live on June 14th, 2011. More info here: http://jacksmannequin.com/tour
- Love this venue! Good hometown vibes.
- 2012-03-10 Iration with Mike Pinto and Seedless
- Great venue to be close and personal with the bands and people.
- This place is hot as shit. My ticket should at least include some kind of A/C benefits!
- Sorry to say that this over priced, old school playhouse style venue that only atracts low to mid level acts and has sub par sound quality is the best venue in Ventura!
- The best standing area is right against the railing on the upper floor near the bar. Good views, something to lean on and ability to grab a quick drink.
- Great venue to catch a punk show
- Drink before you get here. $10 - 16oz draft
- Horrible venue for hiphop shows, they force a ridiculous dress code, no hats, no shorts, no t shirts unless collared ones and people where enticed to buy tickets before turned away for wrong dresscode
- "Small Town" venue that brings as big as they can get, and does them justice. Suburbs provide affordable and amazing entertainment. Good sound, reasonable prices, friendly security.
- Super HOT! Esp. if you're up top with a broken collar bone like I was. Sound was okay, view was good, seats are stacked well so its easy to see over the person in front of you.
- Horrible sound. Not worth a trip from LA, let alone anywhere else.
- This place is the Twilight Zone.
- See Primus!!
- Saw Snoop Dogg here once...Glad he made it to the theater.
- I hate to say but this place is a bit too trashy. Regardless of that, it was a lot of fun.
- Bathrooms are door-less... Wtf!?
- get there early to all events, cus when the line gets long, it takes FOREVER to get in!
- I love this place - native Venturians appreciate it for it's old school style, fave local bands & good memories. Overall solid & legit.