The Majestic Theatre
Theater, Music Venue, Concert Hall
4120 Woodward Ave (E Alexandrine St)
Detroit, MI 48201
- The theatre opened on April 1, 1915. There is a myth that legendary magician Harry Houdini gave his last performance on stage here, on Halloween night 1926, but it was later proven false.
- See a cool band.
- Opened in 1915, the Majestic is on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Everyone turn on your strobe light
- Virginia B. obviously works in this complex.
- Looking for the rest room? It's on the right hand side of the stage! :)
- Good acoustics. Moderately priced drinks.
- Guys, go to the bathroom beforehand. There aren't any doors on the stalls. :/
- Great theatre, saw movie while here
- Contrary to popular myth, Harry Houdini did not give his final performance at the Majestic. His last performance was at the Garrick Theatre on Griswold.
- Awesome space and a decent bar. Pizza was great!
- Great place. Local beer, good music, tasty pizza.
- When built, was the largest movie theater in the world.
- New Pornographers!
- Park in the back and cut through the Garden Bowl.
- Half off open bowling at Garden Bowl before or after a show, just show them your concert ticket!
- I use to work here, the kitchen is now ran by a horrible chef i dont recommend it anymore
- You gotta try the Gobbler
- wheel chair accessible!
- Dont stand next to the speakers at a techno concert ... RINGGGGGGGGGGGG