Diner, Pizza, Coffee Shop
1031 Ponce de Leon Ave NE (at Cleburne Terr NE)
Atlanta, GA 30306
- Delightfully greasy burgers, eggs, grits, and other diner favorites stave off oncoming hangovers and settle woozy, boozy tummies.
- Excellent Late Nite snack spot!
- Go to the Majestic and reward yourself with their awesome steak fries.
- In addition to its just-right breakfasts, the Poncey-Highlands institution serves up some of the best late-night people-watching in the city.
- When all else fails...
- Nom nom nom!!!
- Go there after a night out to prevent a hangover or Soak up the alky from the night before!
- Be mindful to not get a seat covered by the waiter who also runs the cash register or you'll wait forever. Mismanagement of human resources!!!
- Very rude service! If they are having a bad night they will kick you out and make up any excuse. Highly suggest not going there
- The service sucks!
- Best to stick with the eggs or pancakes
- Breakfast special is fantastic around the clock
- The Lamb burger is killa
- Say hello to Kristen she is amazing!
- Vanessa is the shit ... love her with all your wallet
- Great food.
- Breakfast all day. Amazing French toast, burgers, chili cheese fries, bottomless coffee.
- Food is mediocre at best. Waffle House would be a much better late night option.
- They make the best breakfast and really friendly love this place.