Maine Coast Book Store
- A dead tree book lover's paradise. Nice juvenile and Maine regional collections.
- Selection is thin but plenty of books aboutMaine
- Old fashioned bookstore with a busy cafe.
- The"Book club" sandwich on multigrain bread was delicious.
- Take heed: The beautiful medley of books for sale has an incredibly high potential of bringing tears of happiness to one's eyes.
- Has a nice cafe and a great selection of books!
- Great store - very knowledgeable staff
- Skip the Macchiato in the caf, they make them like cappuccinos.
- Fantastic independent book store. Ask staff for recommendations.